Provision of Services
The provision of Holistic Counselling and Energy Healing is intended as a tool to assist you toward your own ultimate goals. It does in no way replace or is a substitute for professional medical or psychological assistance. Clients who have a medical or psychological disorder or illness must seek professional medical advice. This responsibility falls with the client to disclose and not the Healer to diagnose.
The role of the Healer is to assist the client to bring balance into their whole lives and ensure the client is in touch with their own needs on a holistic level – typically the mind, body and spirit. No assumption of responsibility is made or taken through the provision of Holistic Counselling and Energy Healing services.
All information supplied by the client is confidential and the client may request to view their own personal information, stored in the Healer’s records. Information will not be given to third parties in relation to the client or the client’s personal details without the permission of the client, unless the Healer deems the client, or any other person associated with the client, to be in a serious or life threatening situation, in which case the Healer is duty bound to report the perceived danger to the appropriate authorities. Such incidences may include suicidal tendencies or physical, mental or emotional abuse being committed on or by the client.
In undergoing a Personal Healing/ Coaching/Consulting Session, you agree to the following:
- You are open and willing to experience a Personal Healing/ Coaching/Consulting Session of your own free will.
- You understand that the consultation may provide benefits for certain conditions but results are not guaranteed. These benefits may include relief of tension, relaxation, reduction in the symptoms of stress-related conditions, amplified energy, increased creativity, balanced energy, and provision of general wellbeing. You also understand that the consultation may help facilitate emotional release and increased awareness.
- You are aware that the healer does not diagnose illnesses or prescribe medications.
Your Rights and Responsibilities During a Personal Session
- You have the right to ask questions and to receive an explanation of what the healer will be performing.
- You have the right to inform the healer which areas of your body you do not wish to be touched.
- You will tell the healer about any discomfort you may experience during the session and understand that the healer will adjust accordingly.
- You agree to honestly answer inquiries during the session and to do so at the level that you are comfortable with.
- You give consent to receive the Unconditional Love Healing energy of Reiki during the session.
Cancellation Policy – Personal SessionsTo respect your time and my time, as well as the ability to provide services to those who really need it, you agree to the following:
- If you give more than 24 hours notice that you will not be able to make an appointment, you are free to either cancel or reschedule to a suitable time.
- If you give less than 24 hours notice that you will not be able to make an appointment, 50% of the scheduled appointment fee will be charged. If your appointment can be rescheduled on the SAME DAY (schedule permitting), no fee will be charged.
- If you miss an appointment with no prior communication either by text, email or call, 50% of the scheduled appointment fee will be charged.
In attending an Event, you agree to the following:
- You fully understand the nature of the event of Wisdom of SelfLove Pathway and Services and you agree to participate at my own risk, knowing and accepting that Wisdom of SelfLove Pathway and Services ensures that activities are carried out in as safe a matter as is reasonable.
- You agree to abide by the instructions given by the facilitator/s.
- You will not use any of the equipment in the facility without permission.
- You agree that Wisdom of SelfLove Pathway and Services is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings while you attend the event.
- You also undertake to pay all medical costs, which may be incurred by you or by anyone else as a result of your actions while participating this event.
- You shall, on demand, indemnify and keep indemnified Wisdom of SelfLove Pathway and Services against all reasonable costs, charges, expenses, liabilities, outgoings and payments which Wisdom of SelfLove Pathway and Services pays, is liable to pay, or sustains in any away arising from any circumstances which may occur during your attendance at the event.
Your Rights and Responsibility When Attending an Event
- To use only “I” statements and speak only of your self, for your self, for your experience and that your understanding is your own.
- To share authentically and honestly what you are thinking and feeling at all times.
- To honour each person whose turn it is to speak or be witnessed by being present, by listening, and allowing her to be who she is without any judgment or assumption from my part, without trying to fix, heal or rescue her.
- To be 100% responsible for your own emotions that may come up and your own feelings at any given moment, and to show yourself and others compassion
- To keep confidentiality, that whatever is said, heard and felt in the event stays in the event; that should you choose to share your experience outside of the training, to only do so about your own experience.
- To listen to your own inner wisdom and your own body, and participate at the level that keeps you safe and away from physical injury.
- To honour and respect the silence and mysteries that may occur during the event.
- To honour and respect each woman’s differences and similarities.
- To clear Abigail Tamsi, of responsibility from any physical, mental, psychological, emotional, spiritual, and any other kind of effects from my VOLUNTARY participation in this training should they arise.
Cancellation Policy – Classes/Events/Workshops
- Weekly and Fortnightly classes are required to be paid at least 48 hours before scheduled class.
- You will be given full refund if you advise of cancellation more than 48 hours before scheduled class.
- You will be given full refund if the class is cancelled by facilitator or re-scheduled at a different time that does not suit you.
- Notice of cancellation received within 48 hours of scheduled class will ONLY be given a refund or put toward another class or personal session in the event of sickness within those 48 hours with a medical certificate provided or in the event of a life-threatening accident, hospitalisation or death in the family provided with evidence.
- Monthly Classes, All-Day Workshops, and Training Events are required to be paid at least 7 days before scheduled event.
- You will be given full refund if you advise of cancellation more than 7 days ahead of event.
- You will be given full refund if the event is cancelled by facilitator or re-scheduled at a different time that does not suit you.
- Notice of cancellation received within 7 days before the event will ONLY be given a refund or put toward the next training schedule in the event of sickness of at least 2 days within those 7 days with a medical certificate provided or in the event of a life-threatening accident, hospitalisation or death in the family provided with evidence.
Reiki Certificate RequirementsWhen you book for a Reiki Training, you will be advised of the requirements you need to fulfil after the training in order to to receive your Certificate. You agree that should you fail to provide the necessary requirements within the timeframe provided, you will not be able to receive your Certificate. Should this happen and you decide to receive your Certificate in the future, you will be required to attend the Training again for half the price and provide the requirements within the timeframe required.
SecurityWe strive to ensure your safety and security when attending a personal session or event. We will not be held liable for any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, especially outside of the venue.
AttendanceYou are encouraged to respect your time and ours by arriving for your scheduled session or event at least 10 minutes prior so that you receive the full benefit. Should you miss any hours or days during workshops or training events, it is your responsibility to catch up to the information you missed.
Change in Booking ConditionsAs we plan to ensure our booking conditions remains current, this policy is subject to change. We may modify this policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this website. Please return periodically to review our booking conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time about our privac, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 48 hours.