We’re already into the 2nd month of 2018. How’re you going? Is your motivation slowly dying down from the list of hopes you wanted for yourself this year? I know how it feels like. Its so much easier to dream than follow through.
But don’t give up. Give yourself at least a couple of minutes at a regular time each day to feel into whatever it is you desire and allow that feeling to spread throughout your body.
Below is a practice you can use which can help clear your chakras and auras, return your body back to her natural healing state, and leave you feeling whole and grounded so you can continue to have the energy to feel into and take action towards your desires this year.
1. Start with this guided meditation to tune into your unique self.
2. After you’ve finished the meditation, consciously engage with your breath. Breathe in your nose and breathe out through your mouth.
3. While continuing to breathe dynamically, imagine breathing in lightness to each of the following parts of your body and then breathing out any heaviness or toxicity, if any, from that part.
- Root chakra: Base of spine near tailbone area
- Sacral chakra: Lower abdomen, about two inches below navel and two inches in
- Solar plexus: Upper abdomen, near stomach area
- Heart chakra: Centre of chest, just above your heart
- Throat chakra: Throat area
- Third Eye: Forehead in between your eyes
- Crown chakra: Top of your head
4. Clear your aura by imagining that you’re erasing heaviness or toxicity all around your body, front, back, left, right, up, and down as you breathe out.
5. Finish with breathing in lightness all around your body, starting with the front of your body from your feet all the way up to your head and back down to the back part of your body all the way down to your heels.
Once you’re finished with your practice, I invite you to give yourself a few minutes to tune into yourself with regards to how you’re feeling now in your body, in your heart and your energy levels. Its always good to note if something’s changed or shifted or a new insight has come to mind.
I hope you enjoy it and I’d love to hear how this could have possibly impacted you.
Share this Post